Intended for woundcare applications, securing objects to the skin such as catheters, and as a secondary dressing.
- Suitable for use as a fixation device such as catheters and as a secondary dressing
- Used to protect wound site from possible bacterial and viral infection
- Breathable to ensure that wound is kept moist for faster healing
- Securely holds the catheters and other devices in place while gentle on the skin
- Used to protect wound site from bacterial and viral infection
- Breathable to ensure proper moisture content in the wound bed
- Clear dressing allows for wound visualization
- Available in two popular sizes
- Flexible and forms to body contours to provide less stress to the patient’s skin during movement
- Can be worn longer than tape and gauze dressings leading to less dressing changes
- Available sterile or non-sterile for kit applications
- Sterile, intended for single-use, and not made with natural rubber latex
Nasal Tube Holder
Nasal Tube Holder Intended to provide security and patient comfort by firmly...
Catheter Tube Holder
Intended to provide security and patient comfort by firmly holding catheters or...